Symfony 4.1.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most
- bug #28820 [DependencyInjection] Fix tags on multiple decorated service (@Soner Sayakci)
- bug #29020 Fix in _get() for boolean values (@deguif)
- bug #28955 [Messenger] send using the routin _key for AMQP transport (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28960 also clean away the N _AUT _CACH _CONTRO _HEADER if we have no session (@dbu)
- feature #28893 [TwigBundle] Fix usage of TwigBundle without FrameworkBundle (@tgalopin)
- bug #28889 [Serializer] Reduce class discriminator overhead (@fbourigault)
- bug #28861 [DependencyInjection] Skip empty proxy code (@olvlvl)
- bug #28801 Convert InsufficientAuthenticationException to HttpException with 401 status code (@vincentchalamon)
- bug #28840 add missing double-quotes to extr _fields output message (@danielkay)
- bug #28838 [DI] Default undefined env to empty string during compile (@ro0NL)
- bug #28863 [Process] Allow to pass non-string arguments to Process (@vudaltsov)
- bug #28712 [Form] reverse transform RFC 3339 formatted dates (@xabbuh)
- bug #28813 Fix for race condition in console output stream write (@rudolfratusinski)
- bug #27772 [Console] Fixes multiselect choice question defaults in non-interactive mode (@veewee)
- bug #28835 [FrameworkBundle] Setting missing default paths under BC layer (@yceruto)
- bug #28760 [DI] fix dumping inline services again (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28689 [Process] fix locking of pipe files on Windows (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28704 [Form] fix multi-digit seconds fraction handling (@xabbuh)
- bug #28793 [SecurityBundle] do not override custom access decision configs (@xabbuh)
- bug #28783 [FrameworkBundle] add missing cache prefix seed attribute to XSD (@xabbuh)
- bug #28072 [Security] Do not deauthenticate user when the first refreshed user has changed (@gpekz)
- bug #28735 [FWBundle] Automatically enable PropertyInfo when using Flex (@dunglas)
- bug #28751 [FrameworkBundle] Register messenger before the profiler (@sroze)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy.
Read our upgrade
documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a
version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed?
Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
[risorsa: Symfony Blog https://ift.tt/2AKtqMm ]