Symfony 3.2.4 has just been released. Here is a list of the most
- bug #21634 [VarDumper] Added missing persistent stream cast (lyrixx)
- bug #21436 [DependencyInjection] check for circular refs caused by method calls (xabbuh)
- bug #21400 [Serializer] fix upper camel case conversion (see #21399) (markusu49)
- bug #21599 [Console][Table] fixed render when using multiple rowspans. (aitboudad)
- bug #21613 [Process] Permit empty suffix on Windows (Bilge)
- bug #21057 [DI] Auto register extension configuration classes as a resource (ro0NL)
- bug #21607 Improve tracking of environment variables in the case of private services (tgalopin)
- bug #21592 [Validator] property constraints can be added in child classes (angelk, xabbuh)
- bug #21458 [Config] Early return for DirectoryResource (robfrawley)
- bug #21562 [DoctrineBridge] make sure that null can be the invalid value (xabbuh)
- bug #21556 [FrameworkBundle] Wire ArrayCache for annotation reader at bootstrap (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21584 [WebProfilerBundle] Readd Symfony version status in the toolbar (wouterj)
- bug #21557 [VarDumper] Improve dump of AMQP* Object (lyrixx)
- bug #21579 [Security] LdapUserProvider should not throw an exception if the UID key does not exist in an LDAP entry (csarrazi)
- bug #21552 [FrameworkBundle] Fix annotations cache folder path (akeeman)
- bug #21542 [VarDumper] Fixed dumping of terminated generator (lyrixx)
- bug #21292 Ignore missing ‘debug.file_link_formatter’ service in Debug bundle (core23)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy.
Read our upgrade
documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about
signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a
version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed?
Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
[risorsa: Symfony Blog http://ift.tt/2lZqj8R ]